Valued Customers of Waters & Brown,
Now that Massachusetts has entered Phase 2 of its reopening plan, we will be making the following changes to our daily operations. While these changes are one step closer to normalcy, we are following protocols that will ensure a safe environment for our customers and employees.
As of Monday, June 15, our store hours will expand. Monday through Friday, our stores will be open from 7am-5pm. Saturday, our stores will be open from 7am-4pm.
As of Tuesday, June 16, we will re-opening our doors so that our customers may come inside to use our design centers and shop supplies. To keep both our customers and employees safe, we will be limiting the number of people in our store.
Paint and sundries portion of our store:
- Two people will be allowed into this portion of the store at a time.
- To enter, please wait at the door until an employee comes out to greet you. They will ask if you want to place an order curbside or come into the store. As long as there are less than two people in the store, you will be allowed to enter.
Design center portion of our store:
- Only two parties of up to two people will be allowed into this portion of the store at a time.
- To access our design center, please reserve your time here. You can reserve an hour block to browse anything in our design studio: color chips, window treatments, rugs, wallpaper/fabric books. Once you get to the store at your designated time, please let the employee who greets you know that you have a reservation.
In-Store Safety Procedures
For the past week, we have been working hard to reconfigure our stores to allow customers to enter. Here are a few things we have done to ensure a safe environment for all:
- Installed Floor decals to promote social distancing. Now you can see where to stand in our store to ensure 6 feet of separation.
- Placed hand sanitation stations at our store entrances.
- Both employees and customers are required to wear face masks while in-store.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed at all service counters.
Opt for Curbside Pickup
If you don’t need to come into the store, we encourage you to use our curbside pickup option. You can order for curbside pickup a number of ways.
- Order directly online using our online store.
- Complete this order form and we will call to confirm your order and take payment over phone.
- Call either store directly to place your order. Beverly's number is 978-922-1007. Salem's number is 978-744-1007.
- Place your order with our staff outside the store entrance and then wait in the comfort of your car.
Thank you to all who continue to support Waters & Brown during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are here to help you all your home improvement projects.
On a final note, If there’s anything else we can do to make you feel more comfortable shopping with us, please don’t hesitate to ask one of our employees or reach out to me directly at email@example.com. We will be happy to assist.