Allprime Shellac-Base Primer Stain Blocker seals severe stains caused by water, fire, or smoke damage; blocks knots and sap streaks; and stops stubborn bleeding stains of any kind. It will also permanently seal persistent odors caused by smoke, pet accidents, food smells, and even musty odors.
👍 We recommend Allprime Shellac-Base Primer Stain Blocker to seal stubborn stains.
Paint Quantity Calculator
1 gallon of paint will cover ~400 sq ft. Whereas 1 quart of paint will cover ~100 sq ft. To get a rough estimate of how much paint you will need, run through these steps:
1. Add together the length of each wall.
2. Multiply the sum of the wall length by the height of the wall to
3. find the total square footage of your room.
4. Subtract 20 square feet for each door and 10 square feet for each window.
5. Multiply that final room square footage number by 2 to get the total square footage for 2 coats of paint.
6. Divide the number by 400 (gallon = 400 sq ft) to determine the number of gallons you need to purchase for 2 coats of paint.