Allprime Water-Base Problem Surface Sealer is a clear, water-based acrylic resin sealer designed for sealing problem porous surfaces such as bare or damaged drywall, cement and cementitious coatings, calcimine, acoustic and texture finishes, and old wallpaper paste and adhesive residue.
👍We recommend Allprime Water-Base Problem Surface Sealer for preparing damaged walls and for after stripping wallpaper.
Paint Quantity Calculator
1 gallon of paint will cover ~400 sq ft. Whereas 1 quart of paint will cover ~100 sq ft. To get a rough estimate of how much paint you will need, run through these steps:
1. Add together the length of each wall.
2. Multiply the sum of the wall length by the height of the wall to
3. find the total square footage of your room.
4. Subtract 20 square feet for each door and 10 square feet for each window.
5. Multiply that final room square footage number by 2 to get the total square footage for 2 coats of paint.
6. Divide the number by 400 (gallon = 400 sq ft) to determine the number of gallons you need to purchase for 2 coats of paint.