Proluxe Premium Deck Wood Finish is a luxurious oil-based transparent satin finish for exterior decks that extends the look and feel of hardwood flooring to exterior living spaces. Its flexible, high-performance resin technology resists cracking and peeling, and it offers optimum protection and a premium look in just two coats. Proluxe Premium Deck Wood Finish is available in four popular wood tones. This product was formerly known as Sikkens Cetol DEK.
👍 We recommend Proluxe Premium Deck Wood Finish for porches when a sheen and hardwood floor-like finish are desired.
Paint Quantity Calculator
1 gallon of paint will cover ~400 sq ft. Whereas 1 quart of paint will cover ~100 sq ft. To get a rough estimate of how much paint you will need, run through these steps:
1. Add together the length of each wall.
2. Multiply the sum of the wall length by the height of the wall to
3. find the total square footage of your room.
4. Subtract 20 square feet for each door and 10 square feet for each window.
5. Multiply that final room square footage number by 2 to get the total square footage for 2 coats of paint.
6. Divide the number by 400 (gallon = 400 sq ft) to determine the number of gallons you need to purchase for 2 coats of paint.